- Went on trade-offs with Elder Afa, whose first area was Harbord. Always fun to serve with fobs, especially when they're your flatmates.
- Mean trainings when Elder Haleck visited, always great to see the other missionaries as well
- Saw Sione Ta'ofi (recent RM) from Harbord Ward, that was awesome
- Went to Big Daddy's Burgers again this weekend and some of the Afualo family from Claremont were there. They low key shouted us. #blessings
- Tracted into a guy yesterday who said: "sorry boys, not interested. I'm an aethiest, and I stab people". Don't get that one every day hahaha.
Headed into that final transfer. Lets geetit!
Love you heaps.
The burger place we were gonna hit on P-Day was closed, so we stopped by the America shop instead
We ballin' out here
Sister Fuller made our District matching ties and skirts for Conference
Round 2 bby
This is how you stay fresh in Emu Plains. Sunnies and bouncy balls #thisiswhywetract
#OperationBlackout in full effect. Two transfers worth, baby