- Nachos dinner with the Foster's, a young Tongan family in our Ward who just gave birth to their second son. Fun playing with their older, three year old son, talking sports, and hearing his mission stories.
- While finding on the trains, we were asked if we're from "Denmark or Norway or something". LOL.
- Claremont Elders hooked it up and invited us to dinner with Bishop Karaka's family. Always a pleasure.
- Last DTM ever in barbecue fashion at an Emu Plains park
- Elder Usua was asked by Joy (Emu Plains baptism) to baptize her, so got to see the bro this weekend
- Went to Sam's baptism in Leura and she was so excited. Awesome conversion.
- Last supper weekend with the Aperaamo's, Halvaka's, and Gollan's tonight. Meeeaaan.
So we got the temple sesh and a city tour tomorrow, followed by pretty much a full day of traveling. Going from big city to big city to kinda big city and boy am I stoked. See y'all Wednesday cheeehooo!
For potentially the second-to-last time...
Love you heaps!
We out here on the tracks
Last Tim Tam slam
The braddaaah- Elder Usua
Hey, Aunty Amy?
Brother Neil, the legendary Elders Quorum President
Elder Metcalf and I tried to fit behind this tiny waterfall
The Bluuue Mountz
Book-ending the mish at rugby league stadiums on the last P-Day before transfers
RSL (Australia's buffet) dinner tonight with the Gollan's (she's Samoan and he's Aussie, but they have major Hawaii ties)
Final fast-breaker with the extended Halavaka family