- The beginning of MLC was rough bc it felt like all the leaders had great areas but us. By the end, after talking with missionaries I've known for a while, and also just learning and what not, I was pumped and ready to go.
- That night, we tracted until after the sun went down, probably close to 6:00. Normally we cut it at 5, right when the sun goes down, really due to previous experiences. Dang daylight savings. But it really was a cool experience for us. Nobody was freaked out or mad, and we actually had a great conversation with a mum later in the week. So we will tract as long as we can now. #thisiswhywetract
- Had homemade pizza's for dinner at a members' house. Thaaank yooou Davison fam!
- Tracted into two people baking birthday cakes in one day
- Raked leaves at Rebecca's house and had fun with her son Kevin jumping into the massive pile, which I got to do for the first time ever. We also made s'mores, thanks to Aldi's American food sale
- Got in contact with a former investigator and met with him after church yesterday. It's been a while since he's met with missionaries, but he told us that he gets a tingly feeling when he comes to church and prays about the Book of Mormon. Thanks to one of his high school mates who planted that seed. Never know when it'll grow!
Love you heaps!
Light 'em up up up
Found avo (as the Aussie's say it) dip in Coles for the first time ever, so made Mom's legendary taco dip for dinner
Aldi (one of the other grocery stores here) had American stuff this week, but, nothing beats good 'ol A&W
Found another one!
Kevin and Elder Dransfield in the pile
Sooo much fun