Great week. We pulled up next to a real life Chevy Silverado with a diesel engine, that was cool. And a lot of other things much cooler than actual American trucks. Like...
- We've been on this fajita buzz recently and two member fams (big ups to the Davison's and Hamann's) had burrito's for dinner. That is how you make American missionaries happy.
- Got to chop some wood for our Ward Mission Leader's family, the Ferreira's.
- Tracted into this high school basketball player I met at Penrith Station like two transfers ago. He seems keen, we'll see what we can do.
- Witnessed the second front door that opened outward my entire mission. Both doors have been in Emu Plains. Maybe it's because we knock so many.
- GQ'ing at Mac Uni in a trio was very interesting, but serving with Elder Lamb (old Celestial Coast Zone Leader) is always fun
- Penrith Stake Mini-Mission this weekend, we had Ben Macvean with us on Friday (who I knew from Claremont) and then a mini Zone Conference on Saturday. It was awesome. We knocked a few doors with the four of us, and then got permission from President to each take turns serving with Ben.
- Ben & Elder Mayes found a potential that we followed up with on Saturday. Taught the Restoration and placed a Book of Mormon. Honestly it was so crazy, she let us in straightaway and her and the husband are pretty keen. Young people rock.
Love you heaps!
3 for $20, that's us g! As Elder Dransfield calls this place, #YungDisciple
The pile post chop
Back in the Blues
Flat squad at the Three Sisters
Us with Elder Macvean!