Monday, August 21, 2017

Loong Suffering

I gotta be honest, there's not much to report on this week.  The work has been really slow and it's been pretty rough.  I'm still trying to figure out why the Lord is having me finish here, and I'm sure I'll understand it a lot more in the future, but for now, I'm gaining a great understanding of enduring to the end.  Any moment we can spend with members keeps us sane, we're so grateful for that.  From this week on, we have at least one trade-off each week, so hopefully we'll be doing a bit more than the everyday train finding.  

  • Went to Richmond this week and worked with Elder Kalomtak.  He's from Vanuatu and every once in a while would remind me of Elder Usua.  First time I tracted all transfer, it was fun to hit the doors.  
  • Working with the Sisters to hopefully reactivate a Chilean sister that just moved back to Oz
  • Low key drove by a Lambo this week 
  • Just trying to remain as positive as we can.  This week we talked about how fun it is to just walk around with white shirts, ties, and badges.  We aren't teaching a ton, but I don't have much longer to rock the badge, so I gotta enjoy it while it lasts.  
Going to Claremont and Macquarie University this week on trade-offs, plus a couple of dinners set up.  Sanity for real for real.  

Love you heaps!
Elder Muh


The Sequence.  Elder Metcalf is golfing, but I'm really playing baseball out here




Twinning it up at DTM


My training on 2 Nephi 31:20 ft. Elder Metcalf's "Endure Tunnel"


 The bro shouting us a family box 

No comments:

Post a Comment