Monday, September 5, 2016

#Baptism

We'll get to the point, this week was awesome!  Loretta got baptized on Saturday and then confirmed yesterday!  That was a pretty cool experience.  Her sister Bev was so happy all weekend and Loretta kept saying she felt good and was happy she joined the church.  

We also have a less-active lady (Sister West) that's currently in the hospital being observed.  She has really bad insomnia and has slept more in the past 3 weeks than she has in her whole life.  Things are going really well.  Every time we go and visit her, she has the biggest smile on her face and it just makes you feel so good.  Last week, I found out that her brother is Brother Manewell from the Harbord Ward.  Totally tripping.  I thought that was so cool!  I've served in one ward and one branch, and in them is a pair of siblings.  

Our neighbors, Adrian and Felicity have been wanting to take us out for dinner for a while now and they had a free night this week.  We went to a Chinese buffet and wow that was way good.  Heaps of people were staring at us which is always pretty funny.  Although, I couldn't figure out if it was because we were in white shirts and ties or because we kept eating.  Who knows?  

And that's pretty much our week!  We had a sweet Fast and Testimony meeting though, so I'll close with something Brother Puru said: "the proof of the pudding is in the tasting".  Church is true.  

Love you heaps,
Elder Muh 

Words of the Week
- Bench, counter top
- Paddock, an open field usually used for farm animals

I've come to the conclusion that I need to live in London for a few months to understand a lot of the lingo they use in Australia.  Also, I really appreciate American English.  

P.S. I weighed myself at two different places this week, and either the scales lied or I've put on 30 pounds since I've been out!  #wut 


 Cheee! Bev, Loretta, Elder Kumar

Post-Chinese Buffet 


Cleaning out the font 

No comments:

Post a Comment