Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome to 2016!

This week has been an interesting one, but it's been pretty good nonetheless.  

On Tuesday, we had a trade-off with the Zone Leaders.  I got to work with Elder Brown (who was our District Leader my first transfer) which was so awesome.  He's in his last transfer, so it's really cool to be able to learn from his example and all the strengths he's gained over the course of his mission.  

We've been doing a lot of tracting recently, and it's always fun to guess what type of people we'll answer the door.  Elder Lamipeti's favorite one is always: "Yup. This one's a Tongan house".  

With all the tracting being done, it's really helped me to understand that we are all children of our Heavenly Father.  He loves us heaps, so he's blessed us with this Gospel, and that's why we as missionaries are here, to spread those glad tidings to all people.  

I've also been able to understand more fully the true purpose of the Book of Mormon.  The Church of Jesus Christ has been restored to this earth.  I know it.  The simple evidence for this truth is the Book of Mormon.  If you read The Book and pray about it, you'll receive that answer as well.  Anybody who is searching for truth can read the Book of Mormon and know it is true, if they do so according to Moroni's promise, found in Moroni 10:3-5.  

Happy New Year to all!  May God help you accomplish all the goals you've set for you and your family! 

Love you heaps,
Elder Muh

- Ponderize
I starting reading the New Testament at the beginning of December, and am now studying in the book of Luke.  I finished the Book of Mormon last week, so I chose a scripture in Luke to ponderize this week.  Unfortunately, I can't remember what it is at the moment, so I'll send it over next week! 


New Year's Eve.  We caught a little of the fireworks show above the trees.


Newest Proselyting Attire  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment